The Nominations and Elections Committee is responsible for nomination and election of chapter officers.
- Chair: Karen Helde
- Committee Members (2013): Jonathan Franklin, Erin Hoffrance
The Nominations Committee seeks out and nominates candidates for the LLOPS executive board in accordance with Article 9 of the Bylaws. The Nominations Committee consists of three members, representing at least two types of libraries. If you wish to nominate an individual, or volunteer yourself, for a position on the executive board, please contact the committee chair.
- February and March – Candidates solicited
- March – Candidate slate presented to Board
- April – Write-in Nominations due
- April – Ballots mailed
- May – Ballots due
- June – New officers announced at LLOPS annual meeting