The Grants Committee fosters professional development by awarding grants for LLOPS Professional Development Workshops, AALL Annual Meetings and other educational opportunities.
- Chair: Erin Hoffrance
- Committee Members (2012-2013): Jan Lawrence & Bridget Dacres
Professional Development Grants:
The LLOPS Grants Committee received a record number of applicants this year and tried to support as many of them as possible. The Committee has awarded $2,499 to eight members (listed below) in support of their attendance at the 2013 AALL Annual Meeting in Seattle. We will all look forward to the recipients’ report on the events and programming of the 106th annual gathering of AALL.
- Laurel Evans, Lane Powell PC – $549
- Barbara Rothwell, Foster Pepper PLLC – $350
- JoAnne Giesbrecht, Skagit County Law Library – $350
- Larisa John, Washington State Law Library – $350
- Wendy Coddington, Washington State Law Library – $350
- Kara Noel, Student, University of Washington – $200
- Sonal Desai, Student, University of Washington – $200
- Shireen Deboo, South Seattle Community College – $150