LOOKING FOR A JOB?
- Join LLOPS and subscribe to the LLOPS email discussion group. Almost all job announcements in established law libraries are posted here. Consider also joining the Pacific Northwest Chapter of SLA.
- Join LLOPS and attend the meetings. Let us get to know you. Volunteer for a project or a committee!
- Explore the Employment Portal hosted by the Washington DC chapter of SLA. Some information is DC-specific, but you’ll also find good general information for library job-seekers.
- Check these sources for law-related jobs:
- E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the LLOPS resume file.
- Be ready to respond to a job announcement quickly, online or by U.S. mail. Have the basics of a cover letter ready, then tailor it to accompany the resume.
DO YOU NEED TO HIRE A LAW LIBRARIAN?
We are eager to help you in your recruiting efforts. All services are free. Send your job announcement to Karen Helde at email@example.com or email her to discuss the position. Your job announcement will be posted to the LLOPS email discussion group.